Not so new!
But, that’s OK. We now have 14 episodes in the can and we’re having a blast. Hope you’ll join as a regular listener/subscriber on your favorite platform, let us know what you’d like to hear more about, and perhaps get in touch about being a speaker, too.
The Travel Vertical Podcast — in partnership with Destination Marketing Podcast — presents bi-weekly episodes curated for digital tourism marketers and their agencies. Each episode is less than 30 minutes and features jobs, award-worthy campaign ideas, research round-ups, fun facts — and frequently, a great guest like these!
- Ed Harris, President & CEO, Discover Lancaster
- Amir Eylon, President & CEO, Longwoods International
- Todd O’Leary, VP Marketing, Sonoma County Tourism
- Karen Kuhl, Executive Director, Tour Cayuga County
- Kaitlin Eskelson, President & CEO, Visit Salt Lake
- Kara Franker, CEO, Visit Estes Park
- Melvin Tennant, CEO, Meet Minneapolis
- Becca Smith, Senior Director of Marketing & Events, Connect Travel