Stake out your territory.
When it comes to Facebook marketing tactics, maybe there’s less difference between a guerilla and a gorilla than we thought. To be brutally honest, you need all the skills you can get to stay alive and ensure that your ROI will thrive out there.
Come equipped with your best weapon…your laptop. Join us to:
- Do market research, benchmark against other DMOs and attractions
- Measure and manage your Facebook ROI
- Look at advanced targeting techniques
- Determine how much traffic, revenue, hotel bookings, event tickets, restaurant receipts, and other sales come from your DMO’s social media efforts
- Figure out how many people are researching a destination: currently in-market, checking in at attractions, or otherwise incrementally spending money
Hands-On Survival Tactics
We have a limited number of spaces for an intimate step-by-step, hands-on, interactive workshop from 9-to-5 during the Pre-Conference Day at eTourism Summit on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 in San Francisco.
Our fearless workshop leaders are Dennis Yu, Chief Technology Officer, BlitzMetrics; Tanner Laycock, Director of Marketing Systems, BlitzMetrics; and Sam Collier, Vice President of Services, BlitzMetrics.
Workshop participants may attend the full #eTS2018 on Oct. 10-11 or may opt to attend the workshop on October 9 only. Register here now.