In 2021, The Travel Vertical published 260 articles that attracted more than 200,000 page views. Thank you for reading…and do let us know what you’d like to see published in 2022.
The most widely read posts were the weekly curated tourism job listings and the weekly updates about people on the move.
It looks like the other top 22 favorite posts illustrate readers’ appreciation for hard information and cheeky humor.
Posts with the most number of views cover a variety of topics. In addition to eTourism Summit 365, Emerging Tourism Stars, and The Travel Vertical Podcast, there’s destination inspiration, tourism campaigns, guest posts, leader engagement, traveler surveys, vendor and DMO roundups, people profiles and interviews.
- A Wintry DMO Destination News Roundup
- OMG, Travel Oregon.
- Visit Iceberg Produces an Outstanding Parody of Zuckerberg’s Metaverse
- MMGY Global Releases New Survey on Omicron Variant and Travel Decisions
- Talking ‘Pure Michigan’ With Dave Lorenz, VP of Travel Michigan
- Destination & Vendor Roundup: Bravo, Visit Houston Plus Saving Giant Sequoias and More
- Guest Post From Bound: The 12 Days of Personalization (Inspired by Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and The Muppets)
- Meet Kyle Johnson – An Emerging Tourism Star of 2021
- T. Rex in Topeka is One of Seven True DMO Things
- CrowdRiff: 5 Clever Ideas to Integrate Stories and UGC Into Your Holiday Strategy
- Who’s On the Leaderboard? Top DMO People by Conversation Engagement
- A Collection of Interesting Items From Dallas to North Dakota and Bad News for the Color Blue
- Explore Minnesota, Visit Dallas & More | Plus CMO Mark Romig, New Orleans Voice of the Hometown Saints
- Destination Inspiration: VisitLEX Presents Non Fungible Thoroughbreds
- Semiquincentennial! Happy Birthday – Planning Ahead for America’s 250th
- Guest Post From DCI: Why Diversity Lags in Travel Marketing Jobs
- When a DMO is Also a Vendor: Meet Impactulator From Visit Kissimmee
- The Travel Vertical Podcast Gets Its Groove On—Join Us!
- Applications Are Now Open: 2nd Annual Emerging Tourism Stars
- Countdown: USA Borders Open to Fully Vaccinated Visitors From November 8
- About Us: eTourism Summit 365
- Elvis Tribute Artist and a Hot Dog King Cheer on International Tourism and Experts Chime in, Too
Leave a Reply