Even in the December run-up to the holidays and in the spirit of spreading goodwill and cheer, there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of “Steal This Idea” on the content strategy front. For inspiration, CrowdRiff points to a few stellar examples from inside and outside the US.
Who did it best?
- Showcase local events: Visit Portugal
- Holiday gift guides: Destination B.C.
- Merchandise marketing: Stevens Point Area CVB, WI
- Virtual experiences: My Switzerland
- Repurposed content: Visit Zurich
It’s not too late for some clever, eye-catching holiday-themed content. Think UGC, but hurry.
P.S. Share your content initiatives for the holidays with The Travel Vertical and we’ll spotlight a few in next week’s issue.