The 2nd Annual eTSY Awards, sponsored by Expedia Group Media Solutions and Streetsense, are now open for entries. And this year, the 20th anniversary of eTourism Summit introduces a brand new, once-in-a-lifetime award for “Best Campaign of the Past 20 Years.”
Did you do something extra special in digital tourism marketing in 2018? We’ll be looking for the best work of the past year as well as the best of the century (so far). Join us for eTourism Summit where the awards are celebrated on the closing day of the event on Oct. 7-9, 2019.
We’ve revamped the awards program this year and will highlight the winners and their winning campaigns, so you’ll know more about why the entry was selected.
The call is out for entries encompassing:
- Digital Content
- Email Marketing
- Social media
- Innovation (new!)
- …and more
It’s easy! Read on for the details, FAQs, and the application form. We can’t wait to hear from you. Apply before Aug. 1, 2019.
Help us celebrate tourism excellence with the best of digital tourism marketing. The 13 award categories are:
- Best Website – Small Budget
- Best Website – Large Budget
- Best Content Marketing Program – Small Budget
- Best Content Marketing Program – Large Budget
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign – Small Budget
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign – Large Budget
- Best Use of Video (live, short-form, long-form) – Small Budget
- Best Use of Video (live, short-form, long-form) – Large Budget
- Best Viral Campaign
- Best Email Marketing Campaign
- Best Use of Augmented, Mixed, or Virtual reality
- Innovation Award | Best Use of New Ideas or Technology (new!)
- Best Campaign of the Past 20 Years (new!)
Small budget = annual budget under $5 million; Large budget = annual budget $5 million and over.
- May 1 – Call for entries
- Aug. 1 – Entry deadline (midnight EDT)
- Aug. 5 – Judging opens
- Sept. 2 – Judging closes (midnight EDT)
- Oct. 9 – Presentation of eTSY Awards at eTourism Summit
Each category must have a minimum of three (3) total submissions to qualify for award consideration. If a category receives two entries or fewer, those entries maybe redistributed to another appropriate category, if applicable. If no other category fits that particular entry, then the entry may be disqualified.
All entries will be judged by a jury of your peers on a scale of 1-10 (1 = crap, 10 = heavenly) based on the following criteria:
- Strategy and objective
Leet us know if you have any questions. We’ll be posting the answers to FAQs in next week’s newsletter.
Entry is Open
Click here for the link to entry. Each submission is $99. Good luck!