Five Quick Facts to Know About the 21st Annual eTourism Summit
- VIRTUAL AGENDA: Click to see the virtual agenda taking place during the first three weeks of October. Look for agenda updates on the website over the next couple of weeks.
- SPEAKER LINEUP: Click to see the speakers for eTourism Summit.
- COMMUNITY PASS: The new community pass provides access to professional development opportunities for all the tourism marketers in your destination. More details plus an individual and company option: www.etourismsummit.com/register.
- eTSY AWARDS: Don’t forget about the 3rd Annual eTSY awards — apply now—one dozen categories. Submissions closing on Sept. 21.
- IN PERSON: eTourism Summit in-person event is November 9-10 in Orlando, FL at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Resort.