Join the second in our series of free hour-long DMO Roundtables is Wednesday, April 15 at 1 p.m. EDT with (l to r) panelists:
- Leroy Bridges, VP – Digital & Communications, Visit St. Pete/Clearwater
- Tedd Evers, Founder & CEO, TripTuner
- Andi Thoreson, Marketing Director, Visit Fargo-Moorhead
- Moderated by Josh Collins, Director Destination Activations and Marketing, Streetsense
Connect Travel has launched this eight-week series of complimentary online conversations to be held via virtual roundtables that will help you keep a pulse on the travel industry and hear from your peers on the current climate and future thinking. Join DMOs and brand experts as they analyze the new normal in destination marketing, and use the sidebar on your screen to comment and ask questions, too.
Mark Your Weekly Calendar
We plan to hold the 60-minute marketing webinars through May 27, every Wednesday at 1 p.m. EDT.
For those who indicated interest, here is The Harris Poll COVID-19 tracker that was mentioned during the webinar.
ICYMI, here’s a link to the #1 in the series on April 8 with (l to r) panelists:
- Zeek Coleman, Director of Data Intelligence, Visit Savannah
- Josh Collins, Director Destination Activations + Marketing, Streetsense
- Becca Smith, Senior Director of Marketing & Events, Connect Travel
- Will Seccombe, President, Connect Travel
- Jeff Robinson, Director of Marketing, Visit Indy
Join us virtually, so we can all continue to stay connected. Register here.
Leave a Reply