Yay! With the very first clicks on articles in this issue, The Travel Vertical will reach 100,000 views.
The industry newsletter for digital tourism marketers was introduced just under four years ago. It hits the newsstands, a.k.a. your email in-tray, weekly on a Wednesday and highlights are featured on three eTourism Summit social media channels throughout the week.
The message here? Simply to thank you for your readership and for your contributions…”Keep ’em coming in 2020.”
Among the most popular articles of all time:
- How Many States Has the Average American Visited?
- Influencers Are Earning How Much Per Post? $300K?
- Pure Michigan Funding is Axed
- Visit Florida Saga Continues as 11 CVBs Quit Rather Than Divulge Salaries
- DMO Case Study: Visit Seattle Breaks the Mold With its Digital Campaign
- 9 Brilliant Tourism Campaigns That Got the Most Views in Our Newsletter
- Cool Tools Social Media Infographic: Introducing Conversation Prism 5.0
- Breaking News: Connect Travel Acquires eTourism Summit
- Is the Existing DMO Model Broken? An Interview With Will Seccombe
- eTSY Award Winners at eTourism Summit 2019
And, the obligatory 2020 trends summary:
Want to be first to know? A subscription to The Travel Vertical is free and your name and email are never shared with third parties.
Want to stay up to date? News roundups, people on the move and job listings are super popular. Do send us your people and places updates.
Want to find something? The search bar on the home page makes content easily discoverable by category, tag or keyword.
Want to share a success with the community? We write original interviews and guest posts. Case study insights make us all better at what we do. Use the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page.