Tourism Currents, the training/consulting specialists with broad experience in smaller DMOs and CVBs, conducted a new survey of 178 destination marketers—of which 43% represent a marketing team of just one—to find out:
- Which social media and digital marketing platforms are you using?
- Which platforms are working well and which ones are not?
- What are the online marketing priorities for smaller DMOs?
- How are you keeping tourism marketing skills sharp and up-to-date?
- Money and time side, what digital options are on your wish list?
The survey aims to provide insights into how DMOs are handling the basic, but crucial digital destination marketing questions, “Who is my market, where are they spending their time online, and how can I most effectively connect with them where they are?” Get the results here.