California is home to 91 of the top 125 priciest zip codes in the U.S., according to a new survey by Property Shark.
With an average home price at $7,050,000, the most expensive zip code for the third consecutive year is 94027: Atherton, Calif. in Silicon Valley.
- The costliest 100 zip codes are located in 11 states.
- San Francisco has 13 of the nation’s priciest zip codes.
- The San Francisco Bay Area is the most exclusive metro with 55 of the country’s top zip codes.
- Los Angeles is the nation’s priciest county.
- New York is in second place with 18 zips in the top 125.
Related: Two New Landmark Laws in California Have National Implications
For the full list of 2019’s top 100 most expensive zip codes in the U.S., explore the table in this article.