Applications are open and the eTourism Summit 2nd Annual Emerging Tourism Stars is here. In partnership with MMGY Global, we recognize astute individuals in the eTourism Community of digital travel and tourism professionals.
Are you impressed by an up-and-coming colleague? Do you know someone who is new to the industry and deserves a shout-out for their enthusiasm and creativity? Perhaps there’s a social media manager who kills it day-in and day-out. Or maybe it’s a tourism partner who always has a fresh, new idea…
To hear firsthand from the inaugural 2021-2022 class of stars about what it takes to be one and how they have benefited from the program, click on the three bulleted links below.
- What qualities make you stand out?
- What is different about this honor?
- Why is this achievement important to your career?
BENEFITS FOR EMERGING TOURISM STARS
- Winners will be directly connected with a travel and tourism leader as a mentor
- Winners receive a scholarship to attend eTourism Summit on June 6-8, 2022 in Orlando, FL ($1495 value)
- Winners are recognized at eTourism Summit 2022 where they share personal stories during a panel conversation moderated by presenting sponsor MMGY Global
- Each winner is featured in a personal profile article in The Travel Vertical, in a conversation on The Travel Vertical Podcast and the new eTourism Summit Magazine/Directory distributed at the summit in June
- Opportunity to fill the eTS Emerging Tourism Star Advisory Board Seat (annual appointment)
- Must be up-and-coming or new to the role (no age limits)
- Must be employed by a DMO, CVB, or attraction.
- Nominate yourself? Absolutely. Nominate more than one person? Sure!
- Submission form must be completed by March 1.