Less than two months ago, Will Seccombe, CEO of Visit Florida, along with three other senior executives, had to resign from Visit Florida (The Travel Vertical, 12/20/2016) over an expired $1 million dollar contract with the globally-known rapper, Pitbull — this following six years of record-breaking out-of-state tourism growth.
Case Study: Seccombe Will Lead a Session at eTourism LABS
“We’re fortunate to be able to hear from Will Seccombe in a session, “Unforeseen Perils of Success” about his experience and on what can go wrong when the objectives of a destination marketing campaign clash with the agendas of elected public officials. All of us will benefit from what he has to say,” said Jake Steinman, Founder and CEO of the NAJ Group, which also publishes the Inbound Report.
eTourism LABS Program Has 45 Leaders and Experts Presenting
Taking place over two days (March 14-15, 2017) in Philadelphia, NAJ’s eTourism LABS — a product that evolved from NAJ’s annual eTourism Summit in San Francisco — “is actually a ‘three-fer’ opportunity for the serious tour and travel industry digital marketer,” Steinman explained.
The first day will consist of three full-day workshops:
- Digital Media Strategies Built Around Measurement
- Video Marketing from Creation, Distribution and Visual Storytelling
- Boot Camp for Newbies. Specially designed training for new hires or P.R. staff making the transition from traditional to digital, designed in collaboration with Destination Marketing Association International.
Attendees will hear from 45 experts about the future of native advertising, content marketing strategies, addressable TV, cross device attribution, influencer marketing, video sharing psychology, social media marketing, email marketing, web design. Practical panels will discuss such forward-planning strategy topics as developing tactics to replace website traffic lost to Google algorithm changes.
15 Sessions at eTourism LABS You Should Know About
- Former Visit Florida CEO Will Seccombe on DMO Strategies of the Future
- How to Replace Website Traffic Lost to Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Paid Tactics on Snapchat
- The Most Productive Facebook/Instagram Campaigns by Budget Size
- ROI PARADE: What’s the Right ROI Cocktail for Your Funders?
- New Strategies for Video Distribution That Won’t Break Your Budget
- Instagram Stories vs. Snapchat vs. Periscope vs. Facebook Live
- How We Track ROI on Our Video Marketing
- Finding Video Distribution Partners Who Need Your Content More than Your Money.
- How to Tell a Story in 360º Video and VR
- Finding Affordable Video Creators Using Local Film Schools
- How Tourism P.R. Professionals Use Online Tools
- Understanding How to Use Micro-Influencers
- Expedia Accepting Bookings Through Amazon’s Alexa
- Five DMO Websites That Deliver Superior Visual Experiences
Registration for eTourism LABS is found here.