Google now handles more than 2,000,000,000,000 searches per year. (That says two trillion). Articles on takeaways from the Google Performance Summit in San Francisco last week have lit up the internet. If you didn’t catch it live — or even if you did — we like this roundup and easy-to-comprehend summary from Larry Kim, Founder of WordStream.
- New Local Search Ads to Appear on Google Maps
- Expanded Text Ads Get Double Headlines & More Characters
- Better Measurement of In-Store Conversions
- New Responsive Display Ads
- Changes to Device Bidding Process
To be in the know, click here.
Leave a Reply