Survey 2015: What Attendees Told Us
Content is STILL king. Responses to a survey following the 16th Annual eTourism Summit indicate that the #1 takeaway revolves around content marketing tips and ideas. Among these, the importance of evergreen content. It’s no surprise, therefore, that the #1 pain point is the challenge of limited resources (time, staff, money) to create and implement content marketing. In thinking outside the box, eTS attendees tell us the #1 suggestion for 2016 is a session presented by a thought leader from outside the tourism industry.
Other overarching themes include the value of networking and peer-to-peer case studies as well as video and a mobile first strategy. Great feedback.
We’re pleased to report 103 replies produced:
- An overall score of 4.21 out of 5.00, with 90.3 percent of responses indicating Excellent or Very Good.
- Average digital budget (including staff and media spend) $1.92 million.
Top 5 Rated Presenters at eTS15:
- Brian Matson, TwoSix Digital
- Gathan Borden, Visit Lexington
- Carmen Meister, Facebook
- Shaun Aukland, Google
- Leroy Bridges, Visit St. Pete/Clearwater
Click here for the eTourism Summit 2015 Summary of Takeaways, Pain Points and Suggestions.