Litmus asked 20 experts to chime in on the question: “How will email marketing and the subscriber experience change by the year 2020?” Chad S. White, research director, discusses the 60-page Litmus report in this blog summary covering five key areas:
- Brands will stop creating email campaigns because machine learning and automation will completely redefine what a “campaign” is.
- Subscribers will be able to opt out of tracking.
- Marketers will have to cater to an entirely new audience: machines.
- Email messages will morph into push notifications.
- Email messages will morph into mailable microsites.
Read the summary here.
Leave a Reply