It’s “deja vu all over again,” in Kate Talbot’s recommendations for Snapchat marketing. Not so very many years ago (like only seven) when Facebook introduced the “like” button, the following advice could have been lifted straight from a Facebook Pages for Dummies manual.
Now that organic reach on Facebook is a thing of the past, you can refresh all those clever tactics on Snapchat.
- Provide exclusive content to create a sense of trust and inclusivity.
- Build customer loyalty with contests, perks, promo codes, discounts, deals and surprises.
- Run interactive campaigns that fans can contribute to.
- Share behind-the-scenes moments of your brand.
- Involve influencers in storytelling for a more authentic voice.
Kate presented on Vine and Snapchat at eTourism Summit in 2015. Her latest Snapchat write-up has received thousands of shares in the past few weeks. Read more…