Hear from your peers.
As you know, keeping up on the latest digital marketing trends is essential for a DMO’s success. At eTourism Summit, there are over 60 expert-led sessions from thought leaders along with 30-40 innovative case studies you can adapt. Case studies presented at eTourism Summit are among the most popular sessions every year.
You’ll even learn from the flops. (“Flop City: Where Failure Can Earn You $1,000,” The Travel Vertical, May 8, 2018.)
Be there on Day Two, October 11, when some of the DMOs we expect to be sharing utterly cool stuff include:
- Visit Myrtle Beach and Visit St. Pete Clearwater on building a digital strategy
- Visit Oregon with a digital discovery video game based on the Oregon Trail
- Visit Philadelphia on a geo-fencing campaign targeted at NYC commuters
- Visit St. Paul on a Twitter campaign based on an NHL playoffs competition with Tourism Winnepeg
- Destination DC on an innovative influencer exchange program with NYC and Philly
- Montgomery County, PA on a social media mascot success
- Visit Dallas on ‘user-directed videos’ for the 50th anniversary of the frozen margarita