To stir up wander lust and plenty of photo sharing, the #DeltaDatingWall was born. “Until you take the trip, we’ll help you fake the trip with these backdrops.” Along with vibrant images of London red call boxes, Mexican Mayan pyramids, and Dutch windmills in a tulip field, the airline’s destinations message is painted on a big blank Brooklyn wall in NYC.
Why? Because as Delta’s promotional partner Tinder says, “World travelers are more likely to be swiped right.”
• 62 percent of men and 74 percent of women want a partner who shares their travel interests
• 1 in 2 singles say traveling is one of their favorite things to do
• 1 in 2 singles say traveling to a new city to meet a date would be exciting
• 1 in 3 singles ranked travel as a top priority in 2017
• 57 percent of singles take 1+ vacations year
• 1 in 3 singles try to go somewhere different for vacation every time they travel
“Bravo, Delta,” proclaims AdWeek on their own Facebook page.
Read more about the #DeltaDatingWall here.